We’d like to let you know about some improvements that we’ve made to help users get the most out of our products. We’re always looking to improve our service offering and to implement enhancements which will make programme administration both faster and easier to use. Your feedback is always welcome.
We recently released the 2019 UCAS course data to the Centigrade WebApp, meaning that users can now search, shortlist and favorite their preferred UK courses and universities as part of their Higher Education research. We’ve also made some improvements to make the WebApp quicker and more responsive for users, including the ability to:
- Re-order their selection by simply dragging and dropping
- Add their own pros and cons
- Checklists to help them during Open Day visits and when choosing their Final Five
Coming soon to Centigrade WebApp:
- Personal Statement Planner
- Degree Apprenticeship data
We’re also in the process of improving the MySchool portal so that programmes and student details are easier for the user to find. Your COA customer number can now be found in your MySchool Portal which is always useful when contacting the COA production team or the accounts department. We’ve also updated elements to help tutors with the administration of the Centigrade WebApp. The two most notable improvements are:
- Allow adding of Centigrade WebApp users without an email address
- Allow pause status to be set for an individual user meaning that student access to the Centigrade questionnaire and/or results can be more easily controlled if required
Future development to MySchool:
Over the coming weeks we’ll also be looking at reorganising and updating the information documents available in the resources section of MySchool, which should help users find information more easily, as well as introducing a FAQ’s section for the most common queries.