|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||London or Norwich|
|Pay:||Competitive + benefits|
|Hours of work:||Full-time|
|Reporting to:||Joint Managing Directors|
Who we are?
At COA, we’ve been helping students make the right choices for over 30 years. We do this through our dynamic careers and higher education guidance programmes, used by over 3,000 schools in over 50 countries.
Our mission is simple: to provide expert tools and advice to help students make informed decisions on higher education and careers; decisions that are made with clarity and confidence, and which ultimately shape the leaders of tomorrow.
We’re growing – and fast. Over this crucial time, we’re enhancing our products and services to meet the digital and mobile demands of teachers, parents and students – and at the same time, building on our international customer base.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join us on this exciting journey. But not just anyone. Someone who can lead and uplift our performance across numerous online and offline channels, strengthen global brand visibility and awareness, and create an ongoing pipeline of sales leads for all our digital activity.
You’ll be leading the design and delivery of a clear and innovative marketing strategy. This includes:
- Owning all digital channels. including the COA website, social channels and customer engagement via our CRM
- Developing and executing our integrated online strategy that leverages or supports wider company marketing plans, e.g. event amplification and advocacy, and ambassador programmes
- Delivering PPC, SEO, email and paid social media marketing campaigns to help generate leads and increase brand awareness in UK and international markets
- Understanding analytics and measuring ROI of marketing plan/activity using KPIs
- Managing our suppliers, such as designers, copywriters and web developers
This role is essential to the delivery of our ambitious growth strategy and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate tangible ROI on marketing spend within their 1st 3 months in the role. KPI’s will cover:
- Operational change - Contribution to, or ownership of, the implementation of new or improved operational processes or organisational design.
- Brand - A quantifiable increase in brand awareness, recognition or brand preference.
- Revenue - Direct and indirect contribution to product sales and revenue generation
You’ll be looking to step into a lead marketing role, own a digital marketing strategy, and work closely with senior management. To shine in this role, you must have experience in:
- Marketing, from strategy creation to delivery and evaluation, as well as budget control
- Social media management
- Leading and managing digital marketing campaigns, e.g. SEO/SEM, CRM database, email, and paid social media and display advertising
- Planning and creating content
- Optimising web pages and digital lead conversation / sales funnels
- Using analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends
The role can be based in London or Norwich, with travel to the other location on one or two days a week. There will also be occasional national travel to support at events and conferences.
To apply, email your CV and a short covering letter to [email protected].