A one-day training event led by David Andrews OBE
Tuesday 3 October 2017
10:00 to 16:00
Oxford & Cambridge Club, 71-77 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HD
£180 including lunch, refreshments and course materials
Are you new to careers work in schools?
COA is again running its popular one-day course specifically developed to help and support newly appointed staff taking on a careers role in school. The course is being run by David Andrews who is a Fellow of the National Institute for Careers Education and Counselling (NICEC).
The course will cover:
- an introduction to careers education and guidance principles, policy and practice,
- practical help with taking on the job of leading and managing careers work in a school,
- an overview of the aims and components of careers programmes in schools,
- an examination of the role of head of careers/careers coordinator in the current context,
- information about useful resources and sources of support.